Annavaram Temple Visakhapatnam
Annavaram is in the Chennai to Howrah main railway line. Annavaram is situated 32 Km from Pithapuram, 51 Km from Kakinada and 72 Km from Rajahmundry.It is famous for Lord Veera Venkata Satya Narayana Swamy temple, situated atop the Ratnagiri Hills on the banks of the river Pampa.
One of the most popular temples in Andhra Pradesh, a unique Yanthra based on Tripad Vibhuti Narayan Upanishad exists here. The shrine is constructed in two storey, the lower one containing the Yantra and upper one housing vigrahas of the Lord.The idol which is about 4 metres high is in cylindrical form.The base in the lower sanctum represents Lord Vishnu and the middle portion represents Lord Shiva. The image of the deity forming a single idol and representing the Hindu Trinity is of unique attraction.
In this temple premises, there is a sun dial which shows the Indian Standard Time.The Kalyana Mahotsavam of the deity during May attracts thousands of pilgrims from all parts of the State.
* Telugu New Year's day on Chaitra Suddha Padyami (March-April).
* Sita Rama Kalyanam on Chaitra Suddha Navami (March - April).
* Sri Krishna Jayanti on Sravana Bahula Ashtami (July - August).
* The Lord's Jayanti on Sravana Suddha Vidiya (July - August).
* Ganapathi Navarathrulu in Bhadrapadam (August - September).
* Sarannavarathrulu in Asviyujam (September - October).
* Kanaka Durga Jatara on Vaisakha Suddha Panchami (April - May).
* Giripradakshinam on Karthika Suddha Purnima (October - November).
* Jwalatoranam in Karthikam (October - November).
Devastanam Cottages are available on the hills.
Sri Satyanikethan Choultry 64 Rooms
Vana Durga Choultry 12 Rooms
V.I.P. Rooms 6 Rooms
Paying Guest House 6 Rooms
Sri Satya Deva Guest House(S.S.G.H.) 60 Rooms
Sri Sita Rama Choultry (S.R.C) 94 Rooms
T.T.D Choultry 21 Rooms
Centenary Cottage 64 Rooms
Prakash Sadan 86 Rooms
Ratanagiri Choultry 11 Rooms
Satya Surya Choultry 34 Rooms
Eswara Guest House 2 Suites
Vinayaka Guest House 2 Suites
Piligrim Rest House 2 Halls
Locker for Piligrim Facility 328 Nos
Mats for Piligrim Facility 27 Nos
Charapai Waterfalls Near Araku Valley | Katiki Waterfalls Near Araku Valley |Bheemunipatnam Beach | Ananthagiri Hills | Araku Valley | Borra Caves | Simhachalam | Padmapuram Gardens Araku Valley | Etikoppaka Visakhapatnam | Ramakrishna Beach Visakhapatnam | Rishikonda Beach Visakhapatnam | Yarada Beach Visakhapatnam | Kondakarla Ava Beach | Lawson's Bay Beach Visakhapatnam | Gangavaram beach Visakhapatnam | Bheemunipatnam Beach Visakhapatnam |
Labels: Annavaram Temple Visakhapatnam