ROSS HILL (KANYAMARYKONDA) VISAKHAPATNAM

It is the Highest hill on the Eastern Ghats and is named after Mr. Ross, a prominent personality who built a house on this hill in 1864. The house was later converted into a Roman Catholic Church and named 'Our Lady of the sacred Heart'. The Ross Hill affords excellent views of the Ship Building Yard.