Panchadarla - Visakhapatnam


This village is situated at a distance of about 10 kms . North East of Yelamanchili and 24 kms . From Anakapalli , it derived its name from the five Jets of water coming out of five fountains which receive their supplies from a natural perennial spring. Near by there is lingam on which are carved other lingams in 12 rows of 85 each and which is consequently known as the Kotilingam or Crore of lingams. There are several inscriptions on the pillars of the Mandapam in the temple and two of them dated in AD 1407 and 1428 contain a genealogy of chiefs who claimed Eastern Chalukya ancestry and bore the Eastern Chalukya titles of Sarvalokasraya and Vishnu Vardana

Andhra University | Anthropology Museum | Aquarium – Matsya Darshini | Dolphin’s Nose |
Fishing harbour | Hindustan Shipyard | Indira Gandhi Zoological Park | Kailasa Hill (Kailasagiri)
Kali Temple | Keertana Vanam | Lawson’s Bay & Beach Road | Mangamaripeta Beach (Creek)|
Mudsalova Water Park | Ramakrishna Beach |Rishikonda | Shivajipalem Park | Submarine Museum | The Three Hillocks | Rose Hill | Darga Konda | Sri Venkateswara Swamy Konda |
Victory at Sea | Visakha Museum | Visakhapatnam Port | VUDA Children’s Theatre | VUDA Park