1. The Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildife Sanctuary and Mollem National Park, Sanguem
2. The Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Canacona
3. The Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Mollem
4. The Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary, Valpoi
5. The Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary, Sanguem
6. The Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Chorao
Four of these sanctuaries are a part of the Sanhyadris, a biodiversity hotspot, thus making Goa the only state in India to protect the complete Western Ghat section within the state. Endemism is very high in this area, with 7 species recorded from Goa of the 16 endemics in the Western Ghats.
Name of the Sanctuary/ National Park